Tina lives and moves by the Word of God. The vision to become a personal trainer and the name of the company itself, Your Body His Temple, were both inspired by God. The Bible gives us specific instructions pertaining to eating, wellness, and making the right choices. It also teaches the importance of using the self control that we are given over our desires, our cravings, and our flesh. Biblical declarations can help us to focus on making choices that line up with how God originally created us to live.
"Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, that God gave you, and that he lives within you? Your body does not belong to you. For God has bought you with a great price. Therefore, use every part of your body to give glory back to God, because He owns it."
- 1 Corinthians 6:19
The following scriptures help create the foundation and strength that supports her mind, body, and livelihood.
1. Proverbs 4:4-9 - Wisdom
2. Isaiah 41:10 - Fear Not
3. I Corinthians 6:12-20 - Honor God in your body
4. I Corinthians 9:26-27 - Discipline the body
5. I Thessalonians 4:4(NIV) - Control of the Body
6. Philippians 4:19 - Needs Supplied
7. Galatians 5:22-23 - Fruit of the Spirit
8. Galatians 6:7-9 - Seed Time/Harvest Time